Lifeline is an easy-to-use medical alert service that lets you summon help any time of the day or night - even if you can't speak. All you have to do is press your Personal Help Button, worn on a wristband or pendant, and a trained Philips Lifeline Personal Response Centre Associate will ensure you get help fast.
• Philips Lifeline is Canada's #1 Medical Alarm.
• Trusted by more hospitals, doctors and professional caregivers.
• Lifeline provides peace of mind and safety for thousands of Canadians.
• Lifeline with AutoAlert is the first pendant style button that is designed to call for help, even if you can't
The Lifeline service is ideal for anyone who:
• Lives alone or is alone a good part of the day
• Is at risk for falls
• Manages a medical condition or is recovering from surgery
• Someone who wants to maintain their independance and has a caregiver who needs greater peace of mind
Lifeline is the perfect complement to the range of services offered by Smithers Community Services.
To book an in-home consultation or in-service with Anne Harfenist, our Lifeline Program Coordinator, please call (250) 847-9515 or visit http://www.lifeline.ca
Monday 9-12 & Thursday 1 - 4 pm.
Program Contact Information